The Kirk Ireton Parish Council formally submitted its draft Neighbourhood Plan and accompanying documentation on 3rd April 2019 to the Derbyshire Dales District Council in accordance with Regulation 15 of Neighbourhood Planning Regulations 2012.
There is now a consultation period between 23rd September to 4th November 2019, we would welcome prompt comments as those received after 4th November will not be considered.
Hard copy of the draft Neighbourhood Plan with supporting documents and Response Form are available to view at:
- The Kirk Ireton Village Shop
- The Kirk Ireton Church
- The Kirk Ireton Village Hall
The Response Form has space for comments, once completed the form should be posted to:
Kirk Ireton Neighbourhood Plan, Regeneration and Policy, Derbyshire Dales District Council, Town Hall, Bank Road, Matlock, Derbyshire DE4 3NN
or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The draft Neighbourhood Development Plan and supporting documents can be viewed online at: http://www.derbyshiredales.gov.uk/kirkiretonnp
The Kirk Ireton Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents:
- Designation Map of the Kirk Ireton Parish and Neighbourhood Plan area.
- The proposed Neighbourhood Plan with appendices, ‘Survey Data’ and ‘History of the Village Field’.
- The Conditions Statement with and appendices, ‘Strategic Policies Table’ and ‘Equality Impact Assessment’.
- A Consultation Statement with appendix ‘Table of Activities’.
- Response Form
Representations from public bodies and organisations received for the Neighbourhood Plan during the Regulation 14 ‘pre-submission consultation’ period between 19th November 2018 to 14th January 2019: