CORONAVIRUS EMERGENCY OPENING HOURS
Open Daily from 8.30 am to 11.30 am (including Saturday & Sunday)
and 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday
ORDERS & DELIVERY HOTLINE
07443 957699 or email email@example.com
Follow the shop on Facebook for the latest news
The Stable Shop in Kirk Ireton is run by the community on a not-for-profit basis; located on Main Street just by the famous Barley Mow Inn.
Aiming to give the best value and choice possible from a small village store, using local volunteers and suppliers to give an outstanding service to our community and visitors.
The Stable Shop is named after the Grade 2 former stables of the Barley Mow Inn which it occupies.
- Fresh bread from Jackson’s of Chesterfield
- Home-made pies, pasties and ready meals from Maycock’s of Holloway
- Fresh local fruit and veg in season
- Milk, cheese, yogurt, etc from Peak Dairy
Groceries and Household
- Cereals, tinned and packet goods
- Soups, spices and sauces
- Ice cream, frozen meals, veg and chips
- Pasta, flour, rice
- Sweets, confectionery, biscuits
- Jams and preserves
- Soap, shampoo, deodorant, nappies, first aid
- Greetings Cards
- Daily Newspapers & Magazines
- Hot and Cold Drinks
- Dry Cleaning & Shoe Repairs
- Credit and Debit Cards Welcome (max £50 cash back, minimum £5 sale)
Due to limited stock it’s best to order in advance!